Best Choice Instant Oatmeal in Maple and Brown Sugar Flavor  » Food  »
  • However, I recently noticed my store's generic version, Best Choice Instant Oatmeal
  • The Best Choice Instant Oatmeal was flavorful and creamy
  • The maple and brown sugar flavor was absolutely delicious
  • I think that this oatmeal does seem to get thicker than the higher priced name brand instant oatmeal

• by phoebe1975

Our family is trying extremely hard to cut our grocery budget by sampling inexpensive versions of the usual name brand products that we buy. One of my children’s favorite breakfast items is oatmeal, particularly flavored instant oatmeal. We usually buy expensive versions like Quaker’s. However, I recently noticed my store’s generic version, Best Choice Instant Oatmeal. I purchased the Maple and Brown Sugar flavor because this

is my children’s favorite, but this brand also had many other flavors available as well as variety packs.

Our family could not tell a difference between the generic version and the more expensive version. The Best Choice Instant Oatmeal was flavorful and creamy. The maple and brown sugar flavor was absolutely delicious. Sometimes, we add extra brown sugar jsut to give the oatmeal a more homemade flavor.

• However, I did not add anything to this oatmeal and it still tasted wonderful.

Each box contains 12 packets of oatmeal. It is very easy to prepare too. All you need to do is add water or milk and stir. In the microwave, the oatmeal was ready in about a minute and a half. I think that this oatmeal does seem to get thicker

than the higher priced name brand instant oatmeal. So, I did add a little bit more water than usual. As far as price goes, I only paid $2 for the box. I usually pay about $4 for the name brand product. At half price, this is certainly a great deal.

I would definitely buy the Best Choice Instant Oatmeal again. Next time, I might even try a different flavor!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2720071200751131/k2311a0720/7.20.10