Johnson’s Baby Milk Lotion
  • After trying others brands, I decided to stick on this until now
  • The most thing I like with this lotion is its aromatic scent
  • I think I'll stick to this brand forever because aside from its good effect to my skin and my baby's, it's cheaper than other brands

• by dee_yan

Ever since I was a child, I already used Johnson’s Baby Milk Lotion. I liked its aromatic scent and smooth texture that soothes into my skin every time I use it. I tried a lot of brands of lotion but I still go back to Johnson’s baby milk lotion.

After trying others brands, I decided to stick on this until now. Johnson’s baby milk

lotion is not like other lotions that I already tried.

Other brands, when applied into the skin, it feels greasy and sticky especially when I perspire. The most thing I like with this lotion is its aromatic scent.

Unlike others, Johnson’s baby milk lotion has a scent of a baby. Every day I use it, I felt my skin is getting younger, smoother and ...

• more nourished.

Now that I’m already a mother, I also used it to my baby’s skin. Day and night I apply it to my baby especially when giving massage every morning and it really has a good effect into his skin.

It gives more moisture that keeps my son’s skin smooth and gentle to touch. It does not give any rashes or irritation to

my son’s skin.

I recognized also that Johnson’s baby milk lotion gives protection to my baby from mosquitoes. The more I apply it to his skin, the lesser mosquito bites he could get.

Maybe because of its great scent that takes mosquitoes away. I think I’ll stick to this brand forever because aside from its good effect to my skin and my baby’s, it’s cheaper than other brands.

Johnson's Baby Milk Lotion
    joy says :

where can i get johnson`s baby milk lotion?…

John says :

You can purchase it online from Amazon. Here’s a direct link if you need it:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3420071200701131/k2311a0720/7.20.10