1997 Dodge Neon
1.0
  • We had the car about a month the first time we had a problem with it just shutting off while I was driving down the road
  • I personally would not buy another one of this particular nor would I recommend it

• by sadonna
      In 1997 my husband bought a new Dodge Neon through his credit union at Aeroquip for aproximately 14,500. The car was a white automatic with pin stripes down the side.

It had the sporty air spoiler on the back which made it look good but also hard to see when you went to backup, because the of

way the car is designed the front end sets down lower than the rear end of the car.

We had the car about a month the first time we had a problem with it just shutting off while I was driving down the road.

We took it to Early’s Dodge Dealership where we had purchased it in ...

• Rutherfordton, North Carolina and they gave us a loaner car while they worked on it.

In all the dealership had the car four different times for aproximately three months all together out of the first six months we owned the car trying to fix the problem of it shutting off.

I honestly believe the car was a

lemmon.

So I don’t hold a high regard for this car.

We continued to have other small problems with the car off and on for the next two years, before we finnaly got rid of it.

I personally would not buy another one of this particular nor would I recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91901120070631/k2311a0119/1.19.07