RIM Blackberry 8820  » Phones  »
  • Some of the best features of this RIM Blackberry 8820 are that It keeps my messages and other files In an organized manner, the built in memory was almost endless, this was great as I usually have a lot of files to keep in my mobile, the large memory was very useful, it was like having a mini laptop in my pocket and to add to all this the built in WIFI system made it possible for me to access the internet and check my emails on the go

• by RealSmart

RIM Blackberry 8820

My parents got me the blackberry 8820 two weeks ago as a birthday present. I had heard so much about blackberry phones and just how amazingly awesome they are, the RIM Blackberry 8820 replaces the RIM Blackberry 8800.

I wasn’t completely satisfied with my new cell phone but it wasn’t wholly disappointing either. The rim blackberry 8820 has both pros and cons.

My old phone was a very user friendly cell phone and not complicated to use at all, It took me some time to get used to the

Rim blackberry 8820 and its functions but once I had learned how to use it I liked the phone and began to enjoy using it.

Some of the best features of this RIM Blackberry 8820 are that It keeps my messages and other files In an organized manner, the built in memory was almost endless, this was great as I usually have a lot of files to keep in my mobile, the large memory was very useful, it was like having a mini laptop in my pocket and to add ...

• to all this the built in WIFI system made it possible for me to access the internet and check my emails on the go.

The RIM Blackberry 8820 is a great business phone, maybe the best. It’s ideal for those who need to work and travel at the same time, people like myself. Another helpful application in the Blackberry 8820 is the map function included in the cell phone which will give you traveling directions, it’s not a satellite navigated map but it can still come in handy.

However some of

the problems I’m having with the phone are that large email attachments take time to open and sometimes while trying to open these attachments my RIM Blackberry 8820 gets stuck and takes at least 15minutes to work again, at times I have had to take out the battery and restart the phone.

Apart from the few problems mentioned above I am infact happy with my Rim Blackberry 8820 and I’m rather glad that my parents got me this phone for my birthday, id give it 7/10 if I was to rate it.

RIM Blackberry 8820

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3720071200661031/k2311a0720/7.20.10