Urban Decay Eye Pencil
  • I was absolutely fed up of boring old black eye pencils and colors that don't show up or quickly fade out on my skin
  • The eyeliner is smooth when applied and has a twenty-four hour lasting affect, it is also water resistant and smudge proof, if you're an eyeliner freak, you have to have this on your dressing table, I guarantee you will love it
  • I will recommend Urban Decay Eye Pencil to all women, it's a soft and smooth eye pencil which has a 24 hour lasting effect, it does not smudge or fade out and is easily available at any cosmetics store

• by Leviathan

Urban Decay Eye Pencil

After the ample reflections from my friends on the Urban Decay Eye Pencil, I finally managed to buy one myself and I am remarkably pleased with this eye pencil by Playmate. I am not usually one to be satisfied easily by cosmetics and that especially eye makeup but this Urban Decay Eye Pencil has set new standards, it is available in a wide range of colors, suitable for all skin types and skin tones.

I was absolutely fed up of boring old black eye pencils and colors that don’t show up or

quickly fade out on my skin. Urban Decay Eye Pencil is available in such a variety of colors; lilac, blue, green, black etc. to suit your mood or to go with what you’re wearing, you cant possibly get bored of the endless list of colors.

The eyeliner is smooth when applied and has a twenty-four hour lasting affect, it is also water resistant and smudge proof, if you’re an eyeliner freak, you have to have this on your dressing table, I guarantee you will love it! Just as I did when I bought it. Even ...

• if you’re not a make up freak you still have to get these eye pencils because they are just so easy to apply and you can go for different looks with this Urban Decay Eye Pencil smoky eyes too with out worrying about ending up looking like a panda.

Apart from all the above, to add to the greatness of this eye pencil, Urban Decay do not test their products on animals, it’s a ‘cruelty to animals free’ product. I’m an animal lover and strictly against animal tested products, that’s another reason for me to

love this eye pencil.

The only downside of this product is its high price, it costs $18 but that’s still cheaper than some other brands In the market, whom offer an unsatisfactory product at a non reasonable price.

I will recommend Urban Decay Eye Pencil to all women, it’s a soft and smooth eye pencil which has a 24 hour lasting effect, it does not smudge or fade out and is easily available at any cosmetics store. I’m going to buy all the colors and will suggest to all of you to buy Urban Decay Eye Pencils.

Urban Decay Eye Pencil

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120071200651031/k2311a0720/7.20.10