Allied Bank Mastercard Credit Card  » Finance  »
  • This was really a great deal and a great card, Allied Bank offers a lot of perks such as 0% installments up to 1 year but I don't really use that since I don't like long-term payments, and they also have the minor discounts on selected restaurants, hotels,and shops locally and internationally
  • This is a very good card with a very good company and I suggest if you're a frequent flyer and you don't have this card, then you should apply for one, you can avail of their perks and earn miles as you do your daily shopping and grocery and they do have a great customer service, I rate this a 10

• by jbs

I do not have a bank account associated with Allied Bank, so I was really surprised when I received a credit card from Allied Bank Corporation when I got home from school one day! I didn’t have a lot of savings on my other bank accounts, so I was dubious and called the company to confirm what made them send this even though the name really was mine and the address was of course, our billing address, I just needed some confirmation that they really sent me a credit card. After talking to the customer service representatives, I couldn’t believe I had actually a

credit card in a company in which I didn’t even have a passbook or a checking account! My mother is actually an Allied valued customer for decades now and I just figured that was the reason why they sent me a card for my own, no more extension lines from my mother, I was already my principal cardholder, and I was very excited!

I looked at the welcome statement and thought it was really trusting of them to have given me a credit line of $3,000 USD, it’s actually just an average credit limit, but this was my first time having such a huge ...

• credit limit and this was also Allied’s first time in giving me a credit card, so they must have had done such a huge credit check on me before giving me one. What I loved about this is that they even gave me a Platinum credit card that’s the primary card for acquiring miles from our flagship airline, Philippine Airlines, and since I was already a valued member at Philippine Airlines and was saving miles for future trips, this would be an even greater bonus since I would be acquiring miles, pure miles, into my membership card! This was really a great deal and
        a great card, Allied Bank offers a lot of perks such as 0% installments up to 1 year but I don’t really use that since I don’t like long-term payments, and they also have the minor discounts on selected restaurants, hotels,and shops locally and internationally. This is a very good card with a very good company and I suggest if you’re a frequent flyer and you don’t have this card, then you should apply for one, you can avail of their perks and earn miles as you do your daily shopping and grocery and they do have a great customer service, I rate this a 10.

jennifer s. tecson says :

my allied bank branch manager gave me a mabuhay miles credit card..and it was activated thru a phonecall from allied bank main. in manila.i guess.by a representative..i only used it twice..with the amount of 1,100php..i have a credit limit of 10,000php..now its declining..is there a possibility that there`ll be an error when it is billed..my branch manager checked on it..and i only have 400php limit left?? how could that be..is there any way other could use my card??is it safe?? now im still waiting for my bill to come..to check on it..what went wrong…

M says :

Hi Jennifer,

If you havent use it, then someone is using it. Call immediately Allied Bank Hotline number at Metro Manila - 02-818-9-818 Domestic Toll Free No. 1800-10-8189818 and report your credit card suspicious activity.

Galega says :

With the card, you would have also got your internet access password. Use that and log into the system to get details about the use of your cards.

If the card is still in your hand, and you have not shared it even with your family members, there is quite a little possibility that it will be misused.

You may also want to go to the same officer who had disclosed about the credit limit of your card. Ask for details of the transactions, and he will tell you everything.

Charlita m Boucher says :

I have mabuhay miles MasterCard allied bank,my sister she send me in canada my new card but I try to used at least 1dollor in my boutique it said decline.Could you confirm my new MasterCard,I always pay at least minimum right now,and send thrue my sister in Cebu coz if it’s confirm I would like to pay by electronic when it’s time to pay,Or if is possible to pay thrue my account in canada thrue electronic,Other wise if is not I keep sending to my sister everytime she received the bills,Or you can send me by email at charlitaserge[at]gmail.com wait for your respondThank you for your cooperation.

Charlita m Boucher

RS staff says :

You should contact the bank.
    Or try to call the phone number, that is written on your card.

Galega says :

You can definitely pay through electronic mode. There is no problem. And, ask your sister to register your/her email address so that you can get statement of account in electronic form without delay.

Ask for the representative about the way through which you can make online payment. Here are relevant contact numbers to do the same:

- 02-818-9-818 Domestic Toll Free No. 1800-10-8189818

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4220071200501031/k2311a0720/7.20.10