Gerber 4-in-1 Diaper Bag
  • I would recommend this diaper bag to anyone who has a baby or who is going to have a baby

• by mariekay

This was one of the diaper bags I used when my son was a baby, and now I use it for the day care babies when we go on outings. When my son was a baby, we had three different diaper bags. This Gerber one soon became our favorite. It was also the least expensive compared to the other bags we had. This diaper bag is only $20, and you get a lot for your money with this product.

First of all, the bag has an attractive design with neutral brown and beige tones. It doesn’t look “babyish” even though it is a diaper bag. I never felt silly carrying it around because it’s actually quite stylish. It also holds a lot of baby stuff since it’s

so roomy inside. The bag comes as a set with a changing pad, a holder for wipes, and a bag for soiled diapers. The bag is a great value for the price based on everything that comes with it. One of my favorite things about the bag is how easy it is to clean. Both the inside and outside are made of a material that is easily wiped clean with a damp washcloth. I have had my dirt spots and spills on the inside and outside of the bag, and I have been able to wipe them clean each time. I have only had to put the bag into the washing machine once to remove some stubborn odors. Other than that time, I have been able ...

• to remove any spots with just a cloth.

The changing pad that comes with the bag came in handy quite a bit, too. Sometimes when you are out with baby, there is no good clean place to change a diaper. The changing pad folds out to a little mat for baby, then it folds back up when you’re done and fits back into the bag. This feature is nice so that baby can be comfortable while being changed.

I also liked the little wipes container that came with the bag. You just put the amount of wipes you want to take with you into the container and snap it shut. It is air tight and keeps the wipes moist and fresh. The container also prevents you from having to

pack and entire big bag of wipes each time you go somewhere. The container holds just the right amount of wipes.

I am very happy that I purchased this diaper bag, and I’m even more glad that it has held up so well over the years that I am still using it. The bag is small enough to where I don’t feel like I lugging around a huge suitcase, but it’s large enough to carry everything that I need to bring for outings with the babies. I would recommend this diaper bag to anyone who has a baby or who is going to have a baby. The bag is also available in a brown/pink color scheme which is cute for a baby girl. This bag is a must-have for new parents!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5420071200351031/k2311a0720/7.20.10