Lakme Kajal Pencil  » Cosmetics  »
  • There are many liquid eyeliners in the market and I have tried a few because I like to highlight my eyes
  • I have been using it for more than 5 years now and would like to recommend it to others not just because it is an Indian product but because it is very good for the price

• by Hema

There are many liquid eyeliners in the market and I have tried a few because I like to highlight my eyes. Some claim that they are water resistant and do not run easily. This may be true for others but I wear contact lenses so I have to extra careful. Whenever I rub my eyes, the liquid eye liners smudge, whatever the claim. So now I have gone

back to the old fashioned lakme kajal pencil.

This comes with a sharpener so I can always get a thin outline, it is economical, easy to apply and best of all - it does not smudge.

It also contains camphor and castor oil which are good for the skin. Although it is called a pencil, it is very soft and leaves a very dark outline and requires no pressure ...

• during application.

As for their claim that it helps the eyelashes to grow longer is very far fetched. How can the eye lashes grow longer than what are natural for a person. They may look thicker if you colour them, it may prevent hair fall of the eyelashes but these unscientific statements decrease the credibility of otherwise genuine products.

There is concern that pencil kajals may contain lead which is

harmful for us but Lakme is one of the few pencil kajals that do not contain lead. The jet black colour leaves a very clean finish and is good for formal as well as informal occasions.

I have been using it for more than 5 years now and would like to recommend it to others not just because it is an Indian product but because it is very good for the price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120071200281031/k2311a0720/7.20.10