Jillian Michael’s 30 Day Shred Workout DVD
  • The Biggest Loser's trainer, Jillian Michaels, created this amazing workout DVD
  • I love this DVD because I can see my hard work turning into great results
  • I like that my legs are getting stronger, as well, so I can do other exercises with more ease
  • Overall, I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to be in shape and looking great

• by forHislove

The Biggest Loser’s trainer, Jillian Michaels, created this amazing workout DVD. It has three difficulty levels based on your personal level of fitness.

I cringe when she makes you do pushups, squats, lunges, and resistance moves, but I can really see a difference.

Right now I am on Level

3, and it’s kicking my butt! I love this DVD because I can see my hard work turning into great results.

My arms are getting firmer, toned, and tight.

I like that my legs are getting stronger, as well, so I can do other exercises with more ease.

In the past, I have done the whole 30 day workout and have lost at least 10 pounds.

It really makes a difference, and I can totally see results quickly.

I have more endurance now to do other exercise activities.

Although her workouts are really hard, and she really pushes ...

• Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred Workout DVD
      me to work hard, Jillian gets results, and they’re amazing.

Some things I like about this DVD is that Jillian Michaels doesn’t want you to make excuses about eating well and exercising thoroughly.

I like that she pushes you to do your best and workout to the best of your ability.

When you’re strong physically, it really positively influences other areas of your life.

Yeah, it’s a struggle to get through her workouts, but in the end I totally see that it’s worth the sweat and tears.

Overall, I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to be in shape and looking great.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3420071200201031/k2311a0720/7.20.10