2000 Dodge Dakota extended cab truck

• by sadonna
      For Christmas my husband was given a 2000 Dodge Dakota extended cab pickup truck from his parents. It is hunter green in color and runs good.

This was the first time they had ever given him anything of any real value.

Our only car is in need of repairs sense he hit a deer and tore up the head

lights and grill on the car.

So I was thrilled to have a vehicle for him to get to work in without having to borrow my mother’s blazer.

The truck can seat three in the front and two or three in the back seat as long as they are small children because it has limited leg room.

In all ...

• the time his dad had the truck I never knew it had special compartments under the back seat which make it easy to store a few tools inside out of sight and out of the way.

We figure he is getting about 16 miles to a gallon which is not bad for a six cylinder motor in a truck.

It is a short bed truck but will do what we need.

My husband was needing a truck so he could haul lumber for us to build a house and now he can bring home scrap rock from work to build us a patio and walk way as well.

This truck has turned out to be a real blessing so far.

John says :

Where to look for leaks. i have 1 for years now only on driver side. changed door and window seals and still leaks. window shield was also checked. any ideas would be great. thanks

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91901120020631/k2311a0119/1.19.07