Trader Joe’s
5600 N. Port Washington Road, Suite K138 Glendale, WI

• by forHislove

I frequently eat food purchased at my local Trader Joe’s food store. I love this store because they sell high quality food that tastes good.

This particular Trader Joe’s store is clean and organized, with good service.

I really like Trader Joe’s because they sell healthy food that is hard to find at other stores.

This store is at

my local mall and is a very popular place to shop for food.

Some of the items that I like from this store are Ezekiel bread and natural peanut butter.

It’s important to me to eat healthy meals, so I’m glad that they have a nice variety of tasty food to buy.

A positive aspect from shopping here that I like ...

• is that Trader Joes’s offers products locally and from around the world.

To me, that’s exciting because I don’t have to go very far to get an unusual ingredient.

I also like that they emphasize the sales of organic and natural foods because I like to eat healthy.

One downside to shopping at the Trader Joe’s store that I don’t

like is that their food is sometimes a bit expensive.

But for the most part, it’s pretty affordable and when it is pricey, it’s usually because you’re paying for a quality item.

Overall, I love Trader Joe’s and being able to buy yummy, great quality food.

I would recommend this store to anyone who loves shopping for good deals and getting great food.

Trader Joe's

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2420071200161031/k2311a0720/7.20.10