IPic Theaters  » Entertainment  »
5800 N. Bayshore Drive, Suite Q200 Glendale, WI
  • This is a great movie theater, and I really enjoyed my experience here
  • There are several reasons why I like this place
  • I saw it in 3D, and I really enjoyed myself and the movie
  • I would highly recommend this theater to anyone who loves watching movies

• by forHislove

IPic Theaters certainly are entertaining. This is a great movie theater, and I really enjoyed my experience here! There are several reasons why I like this place. First, it was really clean, and I value a clean theater.

There were no wrappers or food on the floor of the theater, and the bathrooms were clean as well. I really liked

the chairs in the theater.

They were really comfortable, almost like a couch, and you could lean back and recline in them if you wanted. That made my movie experience really enjoyable because I felt relaxed, like I was watching a movie in the comfort of my own home.

Also, I liked how big the chairs were because I was able ...

• to have more space instead of being crammed in the theater. The service was also really nice.

When I was getting popcorn, the employees were really friendly and helpful. The popcorn was really good, too, and I was able to put as much butter and salt on it as I wanted.

It was really good, too. The movie I came here

to see was How to Train Your Dragon.

It was a memorable experience. I saw it in 3D, and I really enjoyed myself and the movie.

I would highly recommend this theater to anyone who loves watching movies. It’s a little more than the average theater, but the service and quality is really good, so it’s worth the extra pay.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5920071200121031/k2311a0720/7.20.10