Garnier Light Face Powder in Ivory  » Cosmetics  »
  • Before I bought the product, I checked out its specifications
  • I know it may sound weird but hey, who can blame me
  • Having tried the said product, I will definitely keep buying Garnier Face Powder
  • I even recommend to my family and friends
  • It's also amazing how this product has no down side to it's consumers

• by bloodberry

I was looking for a good face powder to replace my broken one that my friend dropped. What a hassle? I went off to the mall and started scouting for the perfect one that also has SPF and at the same time gentle to my skin. I came across various products from the cheapest ones to the most expensive ones out on the market.

But then I came across Garnier Skin Naturals and saw that they

had a face powder. I didn’t know they had such a product.

It isn’t really advertised unlike their other products. Before I bought the product, I checked out its specifications.

It has the following features: long lasting shine free effect, SPF18, fragrance free, oil free and non comedogenic. So basically, most face powders have the same features but honestly, I was really intrigued with the packaging.

I haven’t seen anything like it before. It’s yellow! I ...

• know it may sound weird but hey, who can blame me? It is cute.

I’ve been using this product for almost three months now and I am very satisfied with it. The color is compatible with my skin tone.

It doesn’t build up even if I sweat a lot. I barely retouch my make-up because it can last almost the whole day.

And if I do retouch, only a small amount will be enough to cover my

whole face. Actually, for such a good product, it is not that expensive at all.

200Php or $5 is a small price to pay for a face powder that is not harmful and very compatible with any skin type. Having tried the said product, I will definitely keep buying Garnier Face Powder.

I even recommend to my family and friends. It’s also amazing how this product has no down side to it’s consumers.

It’s all natural!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120071200071031/k2311a0720/7.20.10