Bendaroos (Toy)
0.5
  • I noticed right away that the wax had a slightly tacky feel to it that was remnant of the 'Wacky Wall Walker' toys from the 80's
  • When we woke up the next day, my daughter was disappointed that a lot of the dust in the air seemed to be sticking to the them
  • We will never buy Bendaroos again, nor will I recommend that anyone purchase them

• by Zoey7879

After having the commercial crammed down our throats through the television and listening to my seven year old beg for these for years, I invested in picking up a small, $5 kit from WalMart. After having them out of the package for just a few hours, I was immediately thankful that we had not invested the $20 into purchasing the much larger kit that our child had wanted.

This craft/toy item advertises as being string

coated in a special wax. I noticed right away that the wax had a slightly tacky feel to it that was remnant of the ‘Wacky Wall Walker’ toys from the 80’s. She tried making a little animal, shaping the “strings” by wrapping them around a pencil, but they simply did not seem to hold the shape well at all.

We live in a somewhat dusty environment. When we woke up the next day, my daughter was ...

• disappointed that a lot of the dust in the air seemed to be sticking to the them. Within a matter of just a few days, her Bendaroos creation took the appearance of some lump of a dust ball that could have been conjured up the last time that we cleaned out the garage. Her Bendaroos were in the garbage within a week.

I was really disappointed in the performance of this product and was quite thankful

that I had little money invested in this item. However, I felt horrible that this item was a birthday gift that could not simply deliver upon the promises shown in the commercials that kids find so alluring. I gave this child a hinky gift for her birthday and it left me feeling as if I had given her nothing at all. We will never buy Bendaroos again, nor will I recommend that anyone purchase them.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4620071200040931/k2311a0720/7.20.10