Best Choice Frozen Homestyle French Toast Sticks  » Food  »
  • I love to have a few quick breakfast options in the freezer for days when we are in a big rush to get out the door
  • Surprisingly, my children actually enjoyed the generic French toast sticks more than our normal brand
  • I also love that the Best Choice Frozen Homestyle French Toast Sticks contain 0 Trans fats and are fortified with Vitamin D and Calcium
  • I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to save money on their grocery bill

• by phoebe1975

I love to have a few quick breakfast options in the freezer for days when we are in a big rush to get out the door! One of my children’s favorites are French toast sticks. I usually buy the name brand French toast sticks, but we are trying to cut our grocery expenses lately. So, the last time I was at the store I picked

up our stores generic version of this product, Best Choice Frozen Homestyle French Toast Sticks.

This product was only $2, compared with the $4 price tag on the name brand French toast sticks. The generic version also comes packaged with small containers of maple syrup for dipping just like the more expensive version. As far as quantity, there were 32 sticks included in the box.

Surprisingly,

• my children actually enjoyed the generic French toast sticks more than our normal brand. I tried one myself and was pleasantly surprised. I also love that the Best Choice Frozen Homestyle French Toast Sticks contain 0 Trans fats and are fortified with Vitamin D and Calcium. The only drawback to the Best Choice Frozen Homestyle French Toast Sticks is the maple syrup that comes with
        them. The syrup is a bit watery and tastes very cheap. I just give my children some maple syrup out of the bottle to dip the French toast sticks in and they are perfectly happy.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to save money on their grocery bill. Best Choice Frozen Homestyle French Toast Sticks really are just as good as higher priced versions.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2719071199500331/k2311a0719/7.19.10