Dale Hollow Lake  » Travel  »
Byrdstown, TN
  • I forgot how mesmerizing the water could be and that you could get so caught up in the moment as to forget all of your problems for at least a little while

• by sadonna
      In 1995 my husband took me to Dale Hollow Lake. We rented a small boat and went out on the lake for a day of relaxation.

We had our two small children with us and I was pregnant for our third child at the time.

It was a beautiful sunny afternoon and

I had not been on a boat sense I was a small child.

I forgot how mesmerizing the water could be and that you could get so caught up in the moment as to forget all of your problems for at least a little while.

Dale Hollow Lake is a huge ...

• Lake spanning 30,000 acres through parts of Tennessee and Kentucky.

We did not get to see but just a small part of it because it is so large but it was a wonderful and romantic place to visit.

My husband was helping build the Sunset Marina Floating Restaurant so he just

had to show it to me.

I personally liked the inlets because they were quite and somewhat private and the waters were tranquil.

At Dale Hollow Lake you can camp, boat, ski, swim, fish and hike which makes it a great place for families with plenty of places to eat as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 381901119950531/k2311a0119/1.19.07