The Mission Inn Hotel & Spa  » Hotels  »
3649 Mission Inn Ave., Riverside, CA 92501
  • I had since moved to a different location so I thought I would never get a chance to stay at the Mission Inn until I had to come back to Riverside for family problems
  • It is very convenient for me especially if you don't want to leave the building and it out somewhere, you can just walk to the elevator and your right there
  • I highly recommend the Mission Inn because it is a great hotel and you feel home away from home but with a vacation touch to it

• by Micole

I live nearby the Mission Inn Hotel but had never gone to check the place out. I have seen it several times and had thought that it look so nice and really expensive looking. I had always wanted to go there just to say that I have been there before. It is located in downtown Riverside next to a lot of attractions. I had since moved to a different location so I thought I would never get a chance to stay at the Mission Inn until I had to come back to Riverside for family problems. I had reserved my stay at the Mission Inn which I was so happy because I finally get to see what of place like this entails.

After arriving I was really ecstatic and couldn’t wait to

get to my room to see what the inside look like. The outside however is really big and very fancy looking and it almost look as if you were in a movie or something. When I walk inside this place was absolutely big and had the fanciest furniture and decorations that I have ever seen inside of a hotel. It look really nice and cozy. The staff there was really nice and made sure I knew where my room was by actually walking with me to my room. I thought that was really nice considering the fact that they didn’t necessarily have to do that.

When I got to the room, I immediately saw that these rooms were absolutely gorgeous. They were nice and spacious and had a refrigerator and a microwave ...

• and a nice size television inside the room. They were very spacious and I knew that I was going to enjoy myself. The Mission Inn also have a nice restaurant located inside and their food there is really good. It is very convenient for me especially if you don’t want to leave the building and it out somewhere, you can just walk to the elevator and your right there.

Another thing is the prices to stay here at this nice hotel. It is pretty costly with it being around $200 a night for standard rooms and around $650 to $1400 for a presidential suite. I had money saved for a trip but decided to use it and just hold it off for another occasion. The staff at the Mission Inn are very

friendly and they take the initiative all the time. You rarely have to ask them to do something, its like they are reading your minds because each time I was going to call and request something, somebody would already be asking me what I needed. I felt very comfortable and was very satisfied with my stay and looking forward to coming back again really soon.

Other cool features of this hotel is a wedding center where you can get married at, a spa center, and several choices of different restaurants located inside their hotel building. This place is a great spot to rest your head while getting away. I highly recommend the Mission Inn because it is a great hotel and you feel home away from home but with a vacation touch to it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 219071199360331/k2311a0719/7.19.10