Mcdonald’s  » Restaurants  »
31650 Mission Trail Lake Elsinore, CA 92530
  • Their food is really good and tasty and I like to eat there all the time
  • I went to Mcdonald's and ordered the new smoothie and it taste exactly how I thought it would taste like
  • I also love Mcdonald's french fries especially when they are fresh, I love that they are nice and hot and kind of crispy
  • I think that they have the best fries that I have ever tasted
  • So this is definitely the restaurant to eat at and enjoy good food that is always cook fresh

• by Micole

One of my favorite fast food restaurants is Mcdonald’s. Their food is really good and tasty and I like to eat there all the time. I have seen the commercials for the new smoothies. I new I had to taste it especially being as hot as it been lately where I live at. I went to Mcdonald’s and ordered the new smoothie and it

taste exactly how I thought it would taste like. It has real fruit in it which make it a more yummier taste. It seem like over time Mcdonald’s has develop more and more with coming out with new food ideas. So if gives you a wider range of a food selection making your choices more broader.

I also love Mcdonald’s french fries especially when they ...

• are fresh, I love that they are nice and hot and kind of crispy. I think that they have the best fries that I have ever tasted. They never put too much salt on it but just the right amount. I also like the big macs, the thousand island sauce really brings out the taste and what makes it quite different from the other
        burgers. I eat out there on a weekly basis and very addicted to Mcdonald’s food. I love that they keep adding new things to the menu making it better each time.

Their mocha latte’s are really good too and all of the desserts. So this is definitely the restaurant to eat at and enjoy good food that is always cook fresh. So I highly recommend Mcdonald’s.

Mcdonald's

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 719071199340331/k2311a0719/7.19.10