3 Cheese Pizza with Cornmeal Crust: Amy’s Meal Pizzas
  • I like that Amy's Meals has not given in to proportion distortion

• by makeithappen

There is nothing better than a nice hot pizza while enjoying some down time. Yer I have become so aware of my diet and know that pizza can be a no no when it comes to eating right and staying fit. It is really not that great for you and not filling so you want to eat more and more.

I hate losing a day on my diet to the

temptation of pizza. That is why I really like the Amy’s 3 Cheese Pizza with Cornmeal Crust.

I am so excited of the whole line of pizzas that I could jump for joy. I can give in to my craving for pizza but I don not have to feel like I fell of the diet wagon.

Now all of these pizzas are very small but that is good because it ...

• is one way to keep you from over eating. I like that Amy’s Meals has not given in to proportion distortion.

If you cut the pizza in to thirds and then cut each of those pieces in half you can have two large pieces of pizza for 340 calories. That is so awesome because regular pizza can bee anywhere from 300 to 600 a slice.

They make the crust on

this out of cornmeal and I like that because it is more topping than crust. I hate when you get a pizza and its more crust than pizza.

If you divide it the way that I do you also get 10g of protein. It tastes great and it is good for you.

I am glad I do not have to give up pizza just to lose weight and stay fit.

Robert McGrath says :

Is Amy`s 3 Cheese pizza with coprnmeal crust gluten free?

John says :

No, none of it’s ingredients have gluten.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2719071199330331/k2311a0719/7.19.10