Margherita Pizza: Amy’s Meal Pizzas  » Food  »
0.5
  • I love almost all of the pizzas in Amy's Meal Pizza line but one or two
  • If you like pizza and are trying to stay healthy then I would say avoid this pizza at all costs

• by makeithappen

I love almost all of the pizzas in Amy’s Meal Pizza line but one or two. One of the ones that I hate is the Margherita Pizza.

That is two bad because it is one of the low calorie pizzas in there line with only 260 calories for two large slices.

Still there is just something about the taste of I I do not like.

They use honey when they make this pizza and I can not decide if it is that or the sea salt that makes it taste weird.

I also think that this pizza comes out tasting chewy if you cook it by their instructions and if you cook it longer it burns really easy.

My guess is because of the kind of flour they use.

I ...

• can make all the other pizzas fine but I always end up burning this one.

I do not think this is a good pizza because it is the sort of pizza that will make you still want to have pizza but not this.

I have fallen prey to just ordering out when I make this one.

Then I have just defeated the whole point of trying

to eat healthy.

Then I eat to much and feel bad about myself for having to much unhealthy pizza just because this one was so gross.

If you like pizza and are trying to stay healthy then I would say avoid this pizza at all costs.

The other ones are good though so don’t give up on Amy’s Meal pizzas just because this one is so awful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2719071199320331/k2311a0719/7.19.10