Cetaphil: The Acne Solution
  • The best thing about Cetaphil is its low cost

• by Stanza Marloch

There are many skin products out there claiming to encourage acne free skin. After trying Neutrogena, Proactiv, Clean and Clear, Dermaclear, and many others, I was about ready to give up. For me, acne was intense and severe; breakouts were frequent and painful. Even more disheartening was the fact that my condition didn’t seem to be getting any better. Finally, during my first year of college, I was recommended Cetaphil, a line of

skin products from Galderma Laboratories.

Due to previous disappointing experiences, I was quite skeptical. But after using the Cetaphil Daily Skin Cleanser, I felt so much better. My skin was noticeably clearer.

I will provide this disclaimer, though: this product will not cure your acne. It does, however, greatly lessen the irritation of acne. Cetaphil is a sensitive product, and reduces the dryness and redness of acne-prone skin without the harsh qualities of other soaps.

• I no longer felt any pain when making facial expressions, and I can go about my daily routine with only one or two breakouts a week. Consequently, I have become a happier person. The best thing about Cetaphil is its low cost: unlike other skin products, Cetaphil ranges from only three to ten dollars, making self confidence much more affordable, and much less painful.

Cetaphil can be found at just about any grocery store.

I happen to buy it at Walgreens, though I have seen it at many other locations. Cetaphil also comes dermatologist recommended. And because Cetaphil is an older product and no longer patent protected, generic products are also available. Many different Cetaphil brand products are sold in stores. Simply read the description on the bottles to determine which skin type you are (regular, dry, or oily) and therefore which product is best for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118071199080331/k2311a0718/7.18.10