Light in Sodium Brown Rice & Veggies Bowl: Amy’s Frozen Dinner
  • I know in some of my reviews over Amy's dinner I have complained about the sodium content
  • That is why I like that they offer many meals in both regular and low sodium meals

• by makeithappen

I know in some of my reviews over Amy’s dinner I have complained about the sodium content. That is why I like that they offer many meals in both regular and low sodium meals. One of the meals that does this is the Light in Sodium Brown Rice & Veggies Bowl.

This is also a really good bowl for

someone who is on a diet and trying to lose weight. I do not think that its taste is as good as the regular one but I do think that they taste ok.

I try to eat these meals every couple of days especially if I have had a day or two where I had too much sodium. There is only 270 MG of sodium in this meal and it is only 260 calories.

You will still feel good and have energy from this meal but you will lose out on some of the taste. Like I said it is not one of my favorite but I do eat it.

I like that they mark the box clearly with ...

• Light in Sodium Brown Rice & Veggies Bowl: Amy's Frozen Dinner
      a bright orange banner with white letters. It is nice that when I am in a hurry I know to grab the boxes with the banner at the top.

I also like that it is brightly colored because it makes it easier to explain to my kids which ones are for them and which are for me. They know

the ones with the orange banner are for mommy.

That is nice because sometimes I get myself something and it is gone and I end up eating something that has too much sodium and calories in it. The other really nice thing is that this meal has no cholesterol.

You can still have a nice Chinese type meal with out the worries.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2718071198920331/k2311a0718/7.18.10