Stuffed Pasta Shells Bowl: Amy’s Frozen Dinner
  • There is also spinach in it and I know people who hate spinach that think this meal tasted great (as long as I don't tell them about the spinach
  • I love that because I know I can enjoy this meal as often as I want and always feel good and full of energy and know that I am eating a food that will help my body be the best that it can be
  • I think every person everywhere should try this meal at least once because it is a real showing of what a healthy Amy's meal can be

• by makeithappen

I am so excited to review this Amy’s meal because it is hands down my most favorite frozen dinner anywhere. When I eat the Stuffed Pasta Shells Bowl I literally can not help but moaning in delight at how good it tasted.

It is so perfect because the shells are HUGE and are packed full of mouth watering cheesy goodness.

It is so simple and good that anyone would eat it even people

who claim to hate healthy food.

The brilliant thing is that the filling has broccoli in it to bulk it up and add to the healthiness of this meal but because of how they texture it no one would ever guess.

There is also spinach in it and I know people who hate spinach that think this meal tasted great (as long as I don’t tell them about the spinach!)

The kicker about this ...

• meal is that it has 5g of fiber, 19 g of protein, and only 310 calories! I love that because I know I can enjoy this meal as often as I want and always feel good and full of energy and know that I am eating a food that will help my body be the best that it can be.

I don’t know how they make something that is so good for you

taste so good and I love that I don’t have to give up Italian food just to eat healthy.

I think every person everywhere should try this meal at least once because it is a real showing of what a healthy Amy’s meal can be.

I buy these all the time and every one in the house loves them and even fights over who gets the last one.

They really are that good!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2718071198910331/k2311a0718/7.18.10