Santa Fe Enchilada Bowl: Amy’s Frozen Dinner
  • It is so nice to have this warm meal even in the summer and I love that it only takes 5 min in the microwave so I do not have to over heat my kitchen using the oven
  • I think the texture is wonderful and the only complaint I could make is that it does not have enough cheese

• by makeithappen

The Santa Fe Enchilada Bowl is another one of the meals that I have fallen in love with. I always feel like I have had a good meal when I eat this and that is probably because it has 16g of protein. With that amount of protein for 350 calories and the feeling of being full you just can not go wrong with this meal.

I love to eat it on a cold night. It

is so nice to have this warm meal even in the summer and I love that it only takes 5 min in the microwave so I do not have to over heat my kitchen using the oven.

This meal really tastes like a home made Mexican dish and to me that makes it perfect. They use a lot of organic products in this meal and you can tell with the taste.

I think the texture ...

• is wonderful and the only complaint I could make is that it does not have enough cheese.

This is also a good meal that I love because it is low in cholesterol with only 5 mg which means that I can eat this and not feel guilty about it.

The other great thing about this bowls and the rest is the small packaging. I can buy a lot of them on sale and fit them all

in my freezer to save me money.

I think everyone can appreciate saving money. I also have to rave because it is high in fiber too with 9g.

That is really nice because this meal fills you up and is good for you. So many people eat low fiber diets.

If you add this meal in to your diet then you are upping yourself to a place where you can be more regular and that’s really nice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2718071198900331/k2311a0718/7.18.10