Ravioli bowl: Amy’s Frozen Dinner
  • There is 14 g of protein in this meal and I love that
  • I think that is because they use Parmesan cheese in this as well as milk and wheat that are not organic based
  • I like the texture of the ravioli, this is not one of those flat meals

• by makeithappen

The Ravioli bowl is a bit to bland for me mostly because I do not really like the tomato sauce that they use on the ravioli. This is one of those meals I usually have to add a little bit of my own seasoning to. That does annoy me a little bit because the whole point of these meals is to save me time while I eat healthy.

Still I get this bowl a lot because my daughter is a vegetarian and this is

something that she likes to eat. I want her to be able to be a vegetarian and I try to respect her choice ( I am not a vegetarian) but I still want to ensure that she is eating a balanced diet.

I always have to worry about her protein intake because she mostly likes to eat fruits and vegetables. There is 14 g of protein in this meal and I love that.

She does not seem to be bothered by the taste at all.

The ...

• meal is one of the lowest meals as far as being organic goes.

It is only 70% organic. I think that is because they use Parmesan cheese in this as well as milk and wheat that are not organic based.

Still I think wheat is a good product for the heart so it does not bother me that it has such a low organic percentage rate. I like the texture of the ravioli, this is not one of those flat meals.

There is tons of

cheese packed in to each one of them so it is very filling. Now this meal is a tad bit high in cholesterol so I would be weary of eating to much of this but not so much that I would worry about my daughter eating this (she is healthy as a horse).

I will keep buying this and usually have 5 or 6 of them in my grocery chart. I find it is a less expensive way to buy for someone on a vegetarian diet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2718071198890331/k2311a0718/7.18.10