Brown Rice & Vegetables Bowl: Amy’s Frozen Dinner
  • I know that seems odd but I like to be able to have joy and satisfaction out of my meals with out them adding to my waist line
  • The best thing about this meal is that it tastes really good and I always look forward to eating it because it makes my mouth water

• by makeithappen

I want to eat healthy but I do not want the food to taste healthy. I know that seems odd but I like to be able to have joy and satisfaction out of my meals with out them adding to my waist line.

The best thing about this meal is that it tastes really good

and I always look forward to eating it because it makes my mouth water.

This is one of the easiest Amy’s meal to cook because it always seems to cook evenly.

I also like that it is a very high protein meal yet it does not have a lot of calories and it still fills you up.

It has 9 g of protein and only 260 calories and because I always feel full and satisfied when I eat it I can make this a lunch or add it to dinner and still lose weight.

I like the the broccoli and other vegetables in this meal cooks well and It does ...

• Brown Rice & Vegetables Bowl: Amy's Frozen Dinner
      not have a chewy or slimy texture to it.

The mushrooms could be a little larger for my taste and their could be less carrots in it.

I would give it a perfect rating if it were not for those two things.

I buy 4 of these a week and really love this.

I am

glad it has no MSGs in it because I am very sensitive to MSGs.

I can eliminate most of my headaches just by cutting MSG out of my diet.

For those benefits I am happy to pay the 5 USD that this meal costs.

To me this meal is filling and much cheaper than going out to eat.

Eden says :

re : I know that seems odd but I like to be able to have joy and satisfaction out of my meals with out them adding to my waist line
I think this is a good statement. This brand is usually in healthy sections for grocery stores therefor it is a concern of the target group. It is a good tasting meal and a healthier alternative. This statement does not always apply because it is still a form of processed and has a high sodium content.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2718071198870331/k2311a0718/7.18.10