Baked Ziti Bowl: Amy’s Frozen Dinner  » Food  »
  • I like the Amy's meals because they give me that option
  • This meal does have 390 calories in it but since I only have to eat one I think it makes an excellent lunch or part of a good dinner

• by makeithappen

I try to eat healthy but I also have to have meals that are quick because I do not have time to prepare a healthy meal. I like the Amy’s meals because they give me that option.

The Baked Ziti Bowl is one of the meals I like to buy but only in moderation.

It has a very good taste to it and this bowl does fill me up so I do not have to eat more

than one or be left feeling like I am starving.

I like that about this product.

It is heart healthy which is good for me because I have to watch that sort of thing.

This meal does have 390 calories in it but since I only have to eat one I think it makes an excellent lunch or part of a good dinner.

To me that makes it a good value for what it is worth.

It ...

• is not entirely organic either so one on an organic diet has to scour the list ingredients which are very long and can be a hassle.

However this is another meal that has a bit much sodium.

It can be a hassle on the days I eat this meal because I have to watch my other meals and make sure that they are low in sodium.

This meal has about 590 mg of sodium in it and

on a healthy diet for people who have to watch sodium that can be a bit height.

I like that this meal has no trans fats in it and has fiber in it.

I have a hard time getting fiber in to my diet so it is good that this meal offers it.

I will keep buying this meal but only 2 or 3 in a weeks time due to how much sodium that it has in it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2718071198860331/k2311a0718/7.18.10