Pantene ProV Nature Fusion Smooth Vitality Shampoo & Conditioner
  • So it was my first time using Nature Fusion by Pantene, I was almost sure it'd be wonderful because i trust Pantene as a brand because their products are absolutely amazing
  • As for the conditioner, oh my gosh i love conditioner especially pantene's, it goes with the shampoo so it obviously smells good but it kind of has a tint of a baby powder smell to it, either that or its just me
  • Overall its the best hair product I've ever used

• by Bubbly64

So it was my first time using Nature Fusion by Pantene, I was almost sure it’d be wonderful because i trust Pantene as a brand because their products are absolutely amazing!

Anyways onto the nature fusion thing, my gosh, the smell is so good! It smells like…well it has a fruity smell. Sorry don’t know how to describe it, haha.

So onto the actual product, the shampoo is great, all you need is like a 2-3 peas sized amount and you will get all the bubbly

goodness! Everyone loves bubbles! It leaves my hair really clean and the smell actually attaches itself to my hair so even if I rinsed my hair and its dry you can still smell it, and it smells great so that’s good.

If you had one bottle it’d probably last you around 4 months if you lived alone, i live with 2 other people so it only lasts around 2 and a half months.

As for the conditioner, oh my gosh i love conditioner especially pantene’s,

• it goes with the shampoo so it obviously smells good but it kind of has a tint of a baby powder smell to it, either that or its just me.

Well after I shampoo I sometimes just put around a 5 peas amount of conditioner and it already leaves my hair super smooth, but i love my conditioner so i put a whole glob on and spread it everywhere, but don’t do what i do, its wasteful, but i mean it dependson your hair length YOU decide how much

you use.

EXPERIMENT with it! (; you can really feel the “smooth” feel of it when you run your fingers through your hair.

These two products used together usually lasts for around 2 days or maybe 3 days until my hair becomes greasy.

I’m not too sure cause on my mom’s hair it lasts for a whole week! so I guess it still depends on your hair type.

That’s about it i just think its really good! i really recommend you try it.

Overall its the best hair product I’ve ever used!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118071198660231/k2311a0718/7.18.10