Nu Metro Cinema Movie Theater  » Entertainment  »
Food court, Festival Mall, Kempton Park 1620, Gauteng Province, South Africa
  • Getting into the actual experience itself though, the movie of choice was Toy Story 3 and it was kind of fitting for me considering the fact that I have caught both the previous chapters of the Toy Story franchise on the big screen

• by Banelisiwe Lubisi

I rarely go out to the movies and much rather prefer to rent out a DVD and watch it in the comfort of the confines of my couch, but I recently went out to the Nu Metro Movie Theater as I was dragged along by a bunch of close friends. This is one of the few occasions that I actually do hit the big screen and

I must say it was quite fun this time.

Apart from the fact that it is located right in the middle of the food court, it is also very advantageous in the sense that it is near the covered parking bay (which we pay for anyway).

Getting into the actual experience itself though, the movie of choice was Toy Story 3 and it was kind of fitting for ...

• me considering the fact that I have caught both the previous chapters of the Toy Story franchise on the big screen.

Great viewing experience as can be expected with the biggest screen one can get but I always find movie theaters to be a bit cold, and this one was not different.

As a long standing movie tradition though, we had to get some coke and popcorn and

there is a great choice of seasoning to go along with the popcorn too, apart from the regular salt; honey, tomato and cheddar. I personally always enjoy a mix of tomato and honey seasoning, and well I guess it makes for a nice time out, especially given the fact that all the expenses that come with a night out at the cinema come to less than $13.

iowa fair says :

blog is too gud… nice article i agree with your post and thanks for giving information…..

Matt says :

Who do i contact if i want to be a Nu Metro franchise? Or how do i go about buying it?

Jules Li says :

Most businesses have franchise information on there website. However, this is not the case with Nu Metro Cinema. The reason could be that they are not interested in new franchises, or it just may not have been included. With that being said, I would suggest emailing them at customercare[at]numetro.co.za. This email is not designated for franchises, but they should be able to point you in the right direction.

lesego matlala says :

Who do I contact if I want to buy a francise?

Marg says :

You would have to contact their corporate office for this info. Their Tel: 27873546157. You can confirm this info here:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5918071198630231/k2311a0718/7.18.10