Nivea Hand Age Defying Q10 Plus  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have noticed that the skin on my hands looks healthier and fairer
  • I think that it also has an effect on the cuticles because even if I never had it removed, it is not that dark and visible

• by Alex_29

I’ve been using Nivea Hand Age Defying Q10 Plus for several months already. I can say that I’m pretty satisfied with how it moisturizes my hands. However, with regards to the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, which is on the label of the tube, I haven’t notice any effect yet.

I use Nivea Hand as often as I want. It keeps my

hands soft and moisturized. I use it after washing my hands, or every after an alcohol or sanitizer. It’s also a good protection from the heat of the sun, which is one of the main causes of skin ageing and appearance of wrinkles. I have noticed that the skin on my hands looks healthier and fairer. I think that it also has an ...

• effect on the cuticles because even if I never had it removed, it is not that dark and visible. Nivea hand helps make my hands and nails look glowing because of its moisturizer and sunscreen.

Nivea Hand Age Defying Q10 Plus has an easily absorbent cream. Though it’s not that fragrant compared to our favorite lotions, it smells just fine. It’s not greasy,

so I don’t have to worry whenever it touches my face. Since it easily absorbs on the skin, dirt and dust doesn’t stick that much on my hands. Nivea hand is just a bit expensive compared to our ordinary lotions. I’m still searching for much better hand creams aside from what I have now. Maybe Nivea should still improve the quality of its hand cream.

Nivea Hand Age Defying Q10 Plus

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118071198580231/k2311a0718/7.18.10