Kerastase Gommage Dandruff (Shampoo & Conditioner)
  • Its been great for me in that aspect since I have enough greasy roots, and from what I was told, this shampoo would solve my problem
  • I know Kerastase brand is a part of Loreal, which at first gave me enough confidence and so I thought that at least I'd take the shampoo home and try it

• by Andrea43

I will tell you about one of the few shampoos I’ve tried recently and I can not find any that leaves the hair beautiful for me or which has no drawbacks at all. So I went to my hairdresser and he recommended this as shampoo and the obvious truth is that it is no cheap.

It is a shampoo for people with greasy roots and long hairs sensitized. Its been great for me in that aspect since I have enough greasy roots, and from what I was told, this shampoo would solve my problem.

My hair is no too greasy, at least not all the time, since it also depends on the season and time, but hey, the truth that the first use do not notice much improvement, but as you use it

evertday… I noted that the hair is no longer as greasy as it was before. As to whether or not it repairs the hair ends I can not asure you because I have no split ends, but it worked well with my greasy roots so there’s no reason to think otherwise.

As for the container, it’s gray and has letters with the name of the product. The cover is of a darker tone and opens with a screw. The amount of product that brings the bottle is 250ml, which is pretty much (although I buy it with an offer that would bring more quantity for less money) and that small amount left over to wash your hair, so it is a shampoo that eventually spreads enough. It is a shampoo that lathers ...

• easily, so with a small amount you can cover the hair washing easily.

I know Kerastase brand is a part of Loreal, which at first gave me enough confidence and so I thought that at least I’d take the shampoo home and try it.

What I didn’t like ass the price as it may be excessive and even more taking into account other shampoos that are significantly cheaper since this one costs no more and no less than 15 euros.

The shampoo has an orange color that initially caught my attention, is a very soft shampoo and smells quite nice, although I must say that no smell lasts in the hair.

As for the method of use is very simple, as you wash your hair gently massaging the scalp with the palm of your hands,

then rinse. Repeat the application and let it work for a few moments. One thing: I just use it one day yes, one day no, and so on, because I do not like to wash it every day, as it worsens the appearance of my hair, but it is a shampoo that if you wish you can use every day, since it is not at all aggressive. After use, I do not use conditioner since this shampoo is a double action, so that not only works as a shampoo but also a conditioner.

The first time I used it the truth is that left me quite happy because it gave my hair some glow, was silky smooth … and ultimately the result was perfect, so if you want to try it, certainly I recommend it.

Greetings.

Lisa D. says :

Can it be used on keratin treated hair?

Andrea43 replies :

I couldn`t say, but I guess there would be no problem.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117071198230631/k2311a0717/7.17.10