Nic Chagall Feat. Jonathan Mendelson - This Moment  » Music  »
  • I like “This Moment” because the lyrics are good

• by dzzy21rn

On my wedding day I was really concerned about the type of music to play. I chose one particular song for my Audio Visual Presentation, and this song was entitled “This Moment” by Nic Chagall and Jonathan Mendelson.

I first heard it thru Armin Van Buuren’s Universal Religion (2009) album. This had a very good vocal rendition made by Jonathan Mendelson. I really did not know who Jonathan Mendelson is, but his voice is really good. He can do

falsettos (even if they are not so high), and when he sang this song, it sounded like a pop song, infused with the beat of trance because it was mixed by Armin Van Buuren himself. Nic Chagall is a DJ who has been composing vocal tracks like What You Need and The Anthem. Oftentimes he would create good vocal trance songs with lyrics that are memorable and the songs have a pop-ish vocal trance tinge to it.

I like ...

• “This Moment” because the lyrics are good. It speaks of being in a state of bliss from just remembering and reminiscing this good moment of his life to leave a lasting smile on someone’s face. It is like going back in time to remember the good times when the current one is bad. Even if someone tries to leave to forget, deep in his heart he still has a trace of that moment in his life that he
        keeps on his memories.

My friends and I loved this track too. We would sing it during parties and we hug each other because this is a good song to add on to the current happy moment of our lives. That is why I used this as my wedding AVP song because I want the other people to know that my wedding is a pivotal moment of my life and that I will cherish that moment for years to come.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1417071198200631/k2311a0717/7.17.10