Forever21
2200 West Florida Ave., #600 Hemet, CA 92545
  • There clothes are so unique and have the best styles

• by Micole

A great store to shop would have to be Forever21. There clothes are so unique and have the best styles. I can easily find a nice outfit to wear and nice accessories to go along with it. There clothes are very inexpensive and they have a variety of different selections and styles of clothing that is cute for teen girls, adults, and for

maternity wear. I was pregnant and was shopping around for regular clothes to wear. I went into the Forever21 store and was looking around when I came across the maternity section. They had very cute clothes that was my style in the maternity section.

I had always thought that the maternity clothes were ugly and big looking and not in the latest styles but ...

• in Forever21, their maternity section has a variety of styles and they look really nice. I ended up buying a couple of maternity outfits from them that day. Since then I have become a routine customer and has been known by name now. It is a great store and I always find something nice that I want and would not have necessarily brought
        at another store location.

They also have a nice range of sandal and heel collection that I have purchased a few times. They always have the cutest things there and that is what keeps me going back to there store. The customer service there is really nice and make sure you are satisfied and they value your business as well. I highly recommend Forever21.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2417071198050631/k2311a0717/7.17.10