Fish House Vera Cruz  » Restaurants  »
26700 Ynez Court, Temecula, CA 92591
  • I love to eat fish and when I heard about this restaurant I was eager to go and eat there
  • I went ahead and ordered my food alone some other food choices and I just simply enjoyed every bit of it

• by Micole

I love to eat fish and when I heard about this restaurant I was eager to go and eat there. Their specialty is fish and I can just about teat that all day.

When I first went there and pulled up you can immediately smell the fish smell.

It smelled so

good and enriching and I just could not wait to eat some.

I walk in with a couple of friends and we were greeted by some friendly staff members.

The restaurant was pretty pack but we were able to be seated within no time at all.

I went ahead and ordered my food alone some other food choices and I just simply enjoyed every bit of it.

The fish was really good and the batter that they use was good as well.

It taste like how I usually make them at home.

I really enjoyed myself there except when I needed something because ...

• Fish House Vera Cruz
      I began to get a little frustrated at times.

When I needed something I would have to wait because the lines be so long and end up forgetting what I needed in the first place.

The people however were really nice and very attentive on occasion.

They do make sure your

are served your food quickly and making sure you are a satisfied customer.

I however at the end of the day was satisfied despite the not having someone available when needed but other than that I had a great time and truly enjoyed myself and the was really great as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 717071198020631/k2311a0717/7.17.10