Advance Techniques 2-in-1 Anti Dandruf Shampoo & Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • These bottle cost around $4.00 from Avon and every since then I have been shopping for them constantly
  • I love the way they work and it has improve my dandruff dramatically
  • So for anyone that have a bad dandruff problem this is the perfect shampoo and conditioner for it

• by Micole

I have had plenty of problems with my hair having dandruff and a lot of hair care products I was using just seem to not work well with my hair. I was either making it worse or just not working at all. I finally decide to try the Advance Techniques Anti Dandruff 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner because I have heard positive things about it and

wanted to check it out for myself. I was told about all of the benefits of using this product and how I would really like it. So I ordered the shampoo and the conditioner so that I can use it.

When I finally received it I had tried it that same night. I shampooed my hair and then used the conditioner right after. After doing so ...

• I can immediately tell that I was not having any dandruff at all. I was really happy and knew I have found the working product for my hair. When I usually wash my hair and dry it. I would see dandruff still or while combing my hair would see dandruff but when I sues this product I didn’t see any at all. It was
        like a miracle and it really deep cleans as well.

These bottle cost around $4.00 from Avon and every since then I have been shopping for them constantly. I love the way they work and it has improve my dandruff dramatically. I don’t know what I would have done without it. So for anyone that have a bad dandruff problem this is the perfect shampoo and conditioner for it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117071198000631/k2311a0717/7.17.10