Harry’s Pacific Grill  » Restaurants  »
41577 Margarita Road, Suite 101Temecula, CA 92591
  • Harry’s Pacific Grill is a very nice upscale restaurant that doesn't cost much and has great food
  • From their menu I like to get the baby island ribs and their customer burgers which you can have the way you like
  • These people are truly amazing and will always have my business for a long time to come
  • Each time I go I know I will have a great time with the food and the service that I receive
  • You would simply enjoy it to that is why I recommend Harry’s Pacific Grill

• by Micole

Harry’s Pacific Grill is a very nice upscale restaurant that doesn’t cost much and has great food. I go there often at least a few times a month for their food as well as their customer service. The people there are so welcoming and they truly value your business and very polite.

When I go to Harry’s Pacific Grill I always know that I am getting

my moneys worth with the food that they serve. Everything is cook to perfection and never have any complaints. From their menu I like to get the baby island ribs and their customer burgers which you can have the way you like. Their food is really unique and one of a kind. I also like to order the salad which is made fresh always and ...

• there are different salads to choose from, each one having different fruits or toppings on them. The meat is very tasty and cook just the way I like it.

These people are truly amazing and will always have my business for a long time to come. They make your food quick so that you can enjoy your food and they always have the time to

check up on you from time to time to see how you are doing, that is why I absolutely love this place and can’t wait to go eat there again. Each time I go I know I will have a great time with the food and the service that I receive. You would simply enjoy it to that is why I recommend Harry’s Pacific Grill.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 717071197870631/k2311a0717/7.17.10