Kiehl’s Scented Lip Balm
  • One time when I was hiking with my friends while I was in Seoul, I noticed my lips were so dry that it was starting to crack
  • I just regret I have not known Kiehl's sooner
  • But for people who are exposed to more sunlight, I don’t recommend this product
  • I still have this brand of lip balm because I bought enough supply whenever I travel to these countries
  • It is not good for people who experience extreme heat since it only has SPF 4

• by mimi tricks

Extreme weather changes can easily crack my lips. One time when I was hiking with my friends while I was in Seoul, I noticed my lips were so dry that it was starting to crack. I need to apply something to soothe it before it got worse. I asked for the place where I can find Kiehl’s cosmetics in Seoul at that time because after having used so many items with them, I felt confident that they have superior and effective products. Just like when I first started Neutrogena way back in high school, there was something in their product that I liked. I just regret I have not known Kiehl’s sooner.

I have very sensitive skin, so I can not use just any over the counter products. This lip balm is safe to use for even

the most sensitive skin. It has minimal scent, which means it’s not made up of strong chemicals. The smell is light, this is great compared to the cheesy cheery-flavored smell that is staple in almost all brands of lip balm. This is scented as stated in the title thus expect a certain aroma in the lip balm, however one guarantee is that it is appropriate and very minimal.

A good lip balm should have enough SPF to provide maximum protection against too much sun exposure. Sadly, this lip balm only has SPF 4. This product might be perfect for those with minimal exposure to the sun. But for people who are exposed to more sunlight, I don’t recommend this product. The lips also needs protection because that mantle is still your skin. Worth praising though having ...

• SPF 4 because brands such as Chapstick or the like, they don’t have any sun protection contents.

However, just last winter, I changed my views about it. I was in Beijing at that time and it was frigidly cold. I still have this brand of lip balm because I bought enough supply whenever I travel to these countries. I had no other option but to try it again since I need immediate relief. Surprisingly, it worked fine that time despite the extreme coldness. It helped sooth my skin from dryness due to cold weather. It immediately restored the moisture in my lips.

I realized that this is such a good product after all. It has just the right amount of moisturizers. Some lip balms usually feel greasy on the lips. Not only that, because of the grease,

it tends to bring unwanted attention to the lips. I look like I just ate something very greasy. But with this lip balm, it didn’t feel nor look greasy. It brought my lips back to life. No more chapping, just healthy looking lips.

Since everyone has different needs, this lip balm is not for everyone. It is only good for daily protection for those who are not constantly under the sun. It is not good for people who experience extreme heat since it only has SPF 4. However, it is good to use in cold climate. Though this lip balm may not bring relief to chapped lips from too much sun exposure, it is best to use in colder climate as it is formulated with just the right amount of moisturizers to help restore moisture on the lips.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117071197780631/k2311a0717/7.17.10