DG Triple Antibiotic Ointment regular strength  » Medicine  »
  • I believe the Triple Antibiotic Ointment played a large roll in her wound healing without getting infected
  • I think it is an essential item for all families to keep on hand in their first aid kit
  • The only difference I can find between the DG Triple Antibiotic Ointment and Neosporin is the price because I have used both products and I like saving the five dollar difference personally

• by sadonna
      DG Triple Antibiotic Ointment regular strength is a generic brand of what most people know as Neosporin. You can purchase this product at most Dollar General Store for $2. 50.

It is distributed by Dolengcorp Inc. and comes in a one ounce tube.

The active ingredients are Bacitracin, Neomycin, and Polymyxin. This product is primarily used to prevent infection of minor cuts and

scrapes.

It is intended for external use only and should be applied one to three times daily. When used as intended this product does work.

This is what I used when my daughter got bit by a dog in the face. We had to use butterflies to pull the wound together and gauze pads to cover it, then we changed the bandages ...

• several times a day.

Every time I changed her bandages I used some of the Triple Antibiotic Ointment. The wound healed better than I expected with just a small scar but it never got infected.

I believe the Triple Antibiotic Ointment played a large roll in her wound healing without getting infected. This product could save you a trip to an expensive

doctors office if used properly, it did for me.

I think it is an essential item for all families to keep on hand in their first aid kit. The Neosporin one ounce tube cost $7.

79. The only difference I can find between the DG Triple Antibiotic Ointment and Neosporin is the price because I have used both products and I like saving the five dollar difference personally.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261801119740231/k2311a0118/1.18.07