Covergirl Clean Pressed Powder Compact in Dark Tan  » Cosmetics  »
  • The Classic Tan color was the darkest color they carried, so I decided to try it
  • Unfortunately, this powder did not live up to my expectations
  • However, the primary reason I was disappointed in this CoverGirl product is because my face still broke out when I used it
  • I paid around $7 for the compact, but coupons can usually be found for the CoverGirl line which would make this cosmetic even cheaper

• by phoebe1975

When I purchased the Covergirl Clean Pressed Powder compact, I was looking for a product that would closely match the slight tan I had from spending a week on the beach. The Classic Tan color was the darkest color they carried, so I decided to try it.

The powder is supposed to be non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic, which was another selling point for me because I tend

to break out when I use powder. The compact comes with a standard powder puff and compact case which includes a mirror.

Unfortunately, this powder did not live up to my expectations. The color, although not terrible, is still very light compared to other darker powders that I have tried. However, the primary reason I was disappointed in this CoverGirl product is because my ...

• face still broke out when I used it. The powder is supposedly “hypoallergenic,” but I was once again facing a major breakout only two days after using it. On a positive note, the powder did not cake up, even after hours of wear. The powder also has a nice finish without giving my face an overly matte look.

The Covergirl Clean Pressed Powder

compact can be purchased at almost any drugstore and is very reasonably priced compared to some powders on the market today. I paid around $7 for the compact, but coupons can usually be found for the CoverGirl line which would make this cosmetic even cheaper. Overall, this is a mediocre powder that may work for someone with lighter skin that isn’t prone to breakouts.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117071197110531/k2311a0717/7.17.10