Loreal Excellence To-Go 10 Minute Creme Colorant in Medium Ash Blonde  » Cosmetics  »
  • A friend told me to try an ash shade to prevent brassiness, so I decided to go for the Loreal Excellence To-Go10 Minute Creme Colorant in Medium Ash Blonde
  • I was honestly considering going back to my old colorist to have my hair done before I found this product

• by phoebe1975

Since my husband and I have been trying to cut expenses in all areas of our life, one easy way for me to cut a bit from our spending budget was to stop going to the salon to have my hair colored. I have colored my own hair twice now and have not been truly happy with the results. I am looking for a dark blond

that is not brassy. A friend told me to try an ash shade to prevent brassiness, so I decided to go for the Loreal Excellence To-Go10 Minute Creme Colorant in Medium Ash Blonde.

This is a permanent color. The packaging claims to be mess-free with a smell that is not too harsh. For once, the packaging was actually correct! The color was easy to ...

• apply and really only takes ten minutes to develop. The mess was negligible and the smell was not overpowering at all.

In terms of the color, this is the closest I have come to mimicking a salon look. The color is not brassy and does not have any red tones. My hair is a nice dark blonde and actually looks very natural.

I was honestly considering going

back to my old colorist to have my hair done before I found this product. It is very reasonably priced at around $10, but I was actually able to save $3 with a coupon. This is in comparison with the one hundred dollar price tag that my salon bill would have totaled! I really could not be happier with the way my hair looks now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117071197090431/k2311a0717/7.17.10