Best Choice Frozen Whole Strawberries
  • Unfortunately for most of us, we are only able to obtain these fresh berries during certain times
  • I also love that the Best Choice Frozen Whole Strawberries did not have a freezer burnt taste that I have found sometimes happens even with expensive brands
  • My only real issue with this product is that some of the berries still had the green leaves left on the tip
  • I would definitely buy these berries again
  • I highly recommend Best Choice Frozen Whole Strawberries

• by phoebe1975

Who doesn’t love fresh strawberries? Unfortunately for most of us, we are only able to obtain these fresh berries during certain times. In our part of the country, we can buy fresh strawberries year round, but often at a premium price. That is why I absolutely love to use frozen strawberries when the fruit is off-season. These frozen berries are easy to

use and taste almost like their fresh counterparts. I recently decided to try a generic version, Best Choice Frozen Whole Strawberries.

These strawberries taste every bit as good as those that carry a higher price tag and a name brand. The berries were plump and juicy. I also love that the Best Choice Frozen Whole Strawberries did not have a freezer burnt taste that ...

• I have found sometimes happens even with expensive brands. A 16 ounce bag of strawberries is only $1.50, where as I have paid almost $5 for a bag of name brand frozen strawberries in the past.

My only real issue with this product is that some of the berries still had the green leaves left on the tip. Really, this was not a very big

deal. I just picked the leafy part off and continued making my recipe. I am just generally accustomed to buying frozen strawberries and not seeing any green on the fruit.

I would definitely buy these berries again. Not only did they absolutely taste delicious, but they are literally one fourth of the price of the name brand strawberries. I highly recommend Best Choice Frozen Whole Strawberries.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2717071197020431/k2311a0717/7.17.10