Movie: Zombieland  » Movies  »
  • I think this is a movie everyone should take the time to watch
  • I know zombie movies aren’t a genre that is for everyone
  • If you get an opportunity to watch this movie, I would recommend taking the time to do it
  • I know I certainly did not regret it and I’m pretty sure you won’t either

• by Review Vigilante

When I first heard of the movie Zombieland, I wasn’t planning on watching it. I figured it would be like every other horror movie spoof out there and would be a big waste of my time. However, my wife did want to watch it and, after some argument, I caved in.

It turns out it

was much better than I expected it to be. The great thing about this movie, which is about four survivors on a world crawling with zombies, is it is both a funny movie (like it is supposed to be) and there is still plenty about it that makes it an excellent zombie movie too.

I was on the edge of my seat throughout the film because I didn’t know what was going to happen next and couldn’t wait to find out. I’m normally not much of a Woody Harrelson fan.

But, I have to admit, he really makes this movie what it is. I absolutely loved his character; both because ...

• Movie: Zombieland
      he was funny and because he was anything but one-dimensional.

I normally try to find something about a movie I didn’t like and, to be perfectly honest with you, I really couldn’t find anything about this one I didn’t. It was that good.

I think this is a movie everyone should take the time to

watch. I know zombie movies aren’t a genre that is for everyone.

But, I think, as far as this movie is concerned, most people might make an exception for it. If you get an opportunity to watch this movie, I would recommend taking the time to do it.

I know I certainly did not regret it and I’m pretty sure you won’t either.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1117071196990431/k2311a0717/7.17.10