Movie: Angels & Demons
2.5
  • But, right now, I honestly can’t see any reason to re-watch the film or recommend it

• by Review Vigilante

I finally got around to watching the movie Angels & Demons last night. And, to be honest with you, that decision was based almost solely on the fact I couldn’t find anything better to watch at the time. I have had the book this movie is based off of for some

time now.

But, to be perfectly honest, I never finished it. I loved the sequel to this book , the Davinci Code, but just never could get interested in this one.

And, I had a feeling that would be the case with the movie too. Unfortunately, that proved to be right.

/> I honestly didn’t really like the DaVinci Code as a movie either. But, even that film seemed to have more life to it than this one.

I got through maybe 30 minutes of it before I was ready to find something different to watch. It was that bad.

And, I say ...

• Movie: Angels & Demons
      that mainly because the film skips around a bit and is really hard to keep up with unless you can give 100 percent of your concentration to it. I’m not sure, but I also think the movie is trying to pass itself off as a sequel to the DaVinci Code rather
      than a prequel.

It would be nice to know that for certain though because it might make a bit more sense. I might make an attempt to re-watch this movie down the road and, perhaps I’ll feel differently about it then.

But, right now, I honestly can’t see any reason to re-watch the film or recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1117071196980431/k2311a0717/7.17.10