That 70s Show TV Episode: We Will Rock You  » TV  »
2.5
  • The best part of this, in my opinion, is when Donna finds out how many women her new boyfriend has dated (which turns out to be pretty much every woman at the bonfire)
  • The part I like more though is Red and Kitty meeting their new neighbors and learning they are gay (though Red doesn't catch on to that fact until he sees the two of them kissing)
  • I love how Red learns to show some tolerance toward them regardless of their sexual preference

• by Review Vigilante

I don’t normally like the later episodes of That 70s Show; mostly because I can’t stand Donna’s replacement boyfriend (after Topher Grace left the series). But, I do like the episode that was on last night; We Will Rock You.

Basically, there are two main stories to this one.

First, you have Hyde deciding to hold a bonfire and burn disco records; something that

results in Fez and Jackie going to the event in an effort to defend the music they love (Jackie, of course, is in love with Fez and is hoping the event will bring them together).

The best part of this, in my opinion, is when Donna finds out how many women her new boyfriend has dated (which turns out to be pretty much every ...

• woman at the bonfire).

That part is absolutely hilarious; along with the cameo appearance by the Village People (both during the episode itself and then at the very end of the episode).

The part I like more though is Red and Kitty meeting their new neighbors and learning they are gay (though Red doesn’t catch on to that fact until he sees the two

of them kissing).

I love how Red learns to show some tolerance toward them regardless of their sexual preference.

But, I love how he ends up hating them because they are Viking fans.

That was very funny.

Overall, this was an OK episode.

But, I do still prefer the earlier episodes of this show; the ones with the original cast and not a bunch of new characters.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1017071196890431/k2311a0717/7.17.10