The Simpson’s TV Episode: Lisa’s Date with Density
  • Overall, I think this was a fantastic episode
  • I don’t know if it was one of the best ones I have watched
  • But, it was definitely one of the better ones and I would definitely recommend it

• by Review Vigilante

I had a chance to watch a bit of TV last night and ended up watching an episode of the Simpsons; Lisa’s Date with Density. This one has a couple story lines that are actually pretty entertaining.

First, Lisa finds herself having a crush on Nelson and, while I wouldn’t say she is dating him (other than a couple make out sessions), they

do end up spending quite a bit of time together.

And, when she realizes just how crude he is, she makes every effort to change him into a gentleman rather than a bully.

The other story was equally as good.

Homer comes across an auto dialer and ends up using it in an effort to get people to send him money.

Since it ...

• calls people 24-hours a day, he ends up annoying the whole town and even has the police looking for him.

I really love the ending to this story; the one that has the cops busting him but then leaving it up to him to bring the evidence to court with him (otherwise, they wouldn’t have a case).

That was fantastic.

I also love

the part with Ned being called constantly but refusing to take his phone off the receiver and Homer then yelling at him because he was making too much noise.

That is classic.

Overall, I think this was a fantastic episode.

I don’t know if it was one of the best ones I have watched.

But, it was definitely one of the better ones and I would definitely recommend it.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1017071196880431/k2311a0717/7.17.10