Orv’s Special Deluxe Pizza
  • I think I mentioned once before that we had intended on having a 4th of July barbecue but, because of a few circumstances, ended up buying some frozen pizzas instead
  • And, I definitely enjoyed every bite of it
  • But, it was definitely better than eating a thin crust that tasted like cardboard

• by Review Vigilante

I think I mentioned once before that we had intended on having a 4th of July barbecue but, because of a few circumstances, ended up buying some frozen pizzas instead. One of the pizzas we ended up purchasing was a Special Deluxe Pizza from the brand Orv’s. I normally don’t buy Orv’s pizzas because most of them are thin crust and I hate thin crust.

However, one of our

local stores had them on sale (5 for $11) and we decided to stock up while we were at it. The thing that attracted me to the Special Deluxe pizza was the fact it was one of their Ultimate Rizer pizzas; the variety that has a slightly thicker crust than their normal pizzas.

And, I definitely enjoyed every bite of it. First, this pizza had a good combination of ...

• everything from sausage and pepperoni to several different vegetables.

They didn’t have as much of a quantity as I would have liked (there were quite a few bare spots). But, the toppings did work well with each other to give the pizza a pretty good taste.

And, I did enjoy the crust of this pizza. As I mentioned before, it was one that had a thicker crust than their

normal thin crust varieties.

I don’t think it was as good as some of the more expensive brands like DiGiorno. But, it was definitely better than eating a thin crust that tasted like cardboard.

We liked this particular variety of pizza so much, we ended up making another one last night. I don’t know if I will buy Orv’s on a regular basis.

But, I definitely would give this pizza a try again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2717071196860431/k2311a0717/7.17.10