Reganno Penne Pasta  » Food  »
2.5
  • So, rather than just making her elbow macaroni or some other boring item like that, I decided to buy something different for her the other day
  • If you are looking for a brand of pasta that gives you decent quality without costing too much money, this is the brand I would recommend

• by Review Vigilante

Our youngest daughter absolutely loves cooked pasta. So, rather than just making her elbow macaroni or some other boring item like that, I decided to buy something different for her the other day; penne pasta.

And, since the Reganno brand was the cheapest one available, that is the one I purchased.

Because of the price, I wasn’t expecting much from this brand.

However, I figured my

daughter was too young to care so I didn’t either.

But, after making it, I have to say it exceeded my expectations.

My only real complaint about this brand is it seemed to take an awfully long time to cook.

I started this before starting everything else and it was the last thing to get done.

This probably wouldn’t have been much of a deal except ...

• my daughter was getting very impatient in the other room.

Once it was done, however, the pasta was pretty decent.

It was tender without being soggy and didn’t have that same slimy feel to it some other cheaper brands of pasta have.

I tasted it to make sure it wasn’t too hot for her and thought it tasted pretty good too.

My daughter must have thought

the same considering she ate two bowls of it.

I should also mention, at this point, that there was also quite a bit of pasta inside the box; enough to make me feel like I got more than my money’s worth even without the high quality.

If you are looking for a brand of pasta that gives you decent quality without costing too much money, this is the brand I would recommend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2717071196830431/k2311a0717/7.17.10