Monk TV Episode: Mr. Monk and the Class Reunion  » TV  »
  • It had been a while since I saw this episode and I have to say it was definitely entertaining
  • The interesting thing about this particular episode is Trudy’s former roommate and her husband
  • But I think the best part had to be the revelation that Stottlemeyer was also on the campus taking part in arresting protesting students

• by Review Vigilante

I was able to watch a bit of TV at lunch today and put on a re-run of the show Monk; Mr. Monk and the Class Reunion.

It had been a while since I saw this episode and I have to say it was definitely entertaining.

Basically, Monk returns to his college’s

reunion only to discover he is as unpopular as he was when he was attending there (he was just the guy dating Trudy then).

However, there was also a murder that occurred there a couple days earlier and he is asked to aid in the investigation.

The interesting thing about this particular episode is Trudy’s former roommate and her husband.

He is definitely up to something; you can tell by the way he is arranging for certain events to happen.

But, even though we do get some confirmation (via a phone call he is having with someone)that he plans on killing her, none of ...

• Monk TV Episode: Mr. Monk and the Class Reunion
      it really makes a whole lot of sense until the very end; including how exactly he is involved with the very first murder and why (when we learn he is intending on faking her suicide using a note she wrote when she was still in college).

The part about Monk being referred

to as Mr.

Cool because he used to defrost the dorm fridge every weekend was OK.

But I think the best part had to be the revelation that Stottlemeyer was also on the campus taking part in arresting protesting students.

This is definitely an episode worth watching if you get a chance.

I know I enjoyed it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1017071196810431/k2311a0717/7.17.10