MAC Twinks Eyeshadow  » Cosmetics  »
  • It has been a while since I purchased some eyeshadow and I decided that it was time to update my makeup bag
  • I have medium brown African American skin and I love to wear rich bronze colors and this eyeshadow looks amazing
  • In my opinion, this is the perfect product to wear in the summertime and I would highly recommend it
  • Most of the time in the summer I prefer to keep my makeup routine very minimal, but this eyeshadow has been a must have
  • There is nothing that I do not like about this product and I doubt that you would be disappointed if you purchased it

• by Simply_Fabulous

It has been a while since I purchased some eyeshadow and I decided that it was time to update my makeup bag. I purchased this eyeshadow a few days ago and I absolutely love it. I have medium brown African American skin and I love to wear rich bronze colors and this eyeshadow looks amazing. In my opinion, this is the perfect product to wear in the summertime and I would highly recommend it.

Most of the time in the summer I prefer to keep my makeup routine very minimal, but this eyeshadow has been a must have. I like that it has a plum tint to it that compliments my hazel eyes. Even though most people might think that the color of this product is too dark, but I

find that it has been very versatile to dress up or down. During the daytime, I wear with product with a bronze eyeliner, dark brown mascara, and a sheer lip gloss, but I wear a black eyeliner, black mascara, and a darker lip gloss at night.

The best way to describe the shade of this product would be a mixture of a warm brown and a plum color. This product has a great texture and the right amount of shine to it. I think that it definitely can be paired with a variety of different colors to create great customs looks and so far the possibilities have been endless for me.

The first time that I applied this product I was very surprised at how long it actually stays on the ...

• eyelids (even without using a makeup primer). I really do believe that this is a high quality product that is worth the price that I paid for. It is so easy to apply and it goes on smoothly. It literally only takes me a few minutes to apply my eye makeup and the color is always so vivid against my dark complexion. I plan on continuing to use this product even after the weather transitions to fall.

There is nothing that I would change about this product. I have a younger cousin that I plan on purchasing this product for because I believe it would look great on people of all ages. This is really one of few products that I have used that would compliment people

with brown, blue, and green eyes. I have tried experimenting with using this product on different areas of my eye (just the lid or just the crease, etc.) and it always looks good. I love the fact that this product does not have a lot glitter in it like some eyeshadows.

I would rate this eyeshadow a 10 out of 10. It is a great color and the product itself is high color. This is one of few eyeshadow products that will look good on everyone and I do plan on repurchasing this product again and again. There is nothing that I do not like about this product and I doubt that you would be disappointed if you purchased it. It does not smudge or easily wash away.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117071196760431/k2311a0717/7.17.10