Tri- Derma Facial Redness Repair Cream  » Medicine  »
  • But when I happened to see Tri derma Facial Redness Repair Cream at the local drugstore - I felt that this cream could perhaps help me deal with my problem of Rosacea
  • After applying this Cream for about a fortnight ( twice a day)- I noticed quite an improvement in the redness of my skin
  • Convenient to use, this cream quite easily got absorbed into my skin without leaving any kind of greasiness or oiliness behind

• by rm002

I have Rosacea and this condition would just leave feeling uncomfortable and helpless - every time I encountered it. My face would just turn red and no matter how hard I tried hiding the redness with my make- up- the redness still made its presence felt. This situation would make it quite difficult for me leave my house and carry out or carry on my normal routine tasks. Although I did try treating my Rosacea with various medications, they only seemed to give me only temporary relief. Though these medications helped to dry out my tiny bumps and pustules to quite an extent- they had an adverse affect of drying out my skin too. But when I happened to see Tri derma Facial Redness Repair Cream at the local drugstore - I felt that this cream could perhaps

help me deal with my problem of Rosacea.

Tri Derma Redness Repair Cream essentially contained professional strength ant- inflammatory ingredients, vitamins and botanicals- which helped in healing redness caused by Rosacea on the skin. Since this cream could be applied externally and required no kind of medications to be taken internally- I felt that this cream could be a perfect solution to my treat the redness of my skin.

When I tried applying Tri Derma Redness Repair Cream for the first time- I was expecting some positive results. But to my horror - as I rubbed the cream into the skin, my skin became more redder and this alarmed me. In fact for the first few moments - I felt that this cream might have not suited my skin and felt like washing off my face immediately.

• But after the cream seemed to dried out gradually- I witnessed that the extra redness slowly seemed to fade away and this left me feeling totally releived.

After applying this Cream for about a fortnight ( twice a day)- I noticed quite an improvement in the redness of my skin. Though the redness did not totally disappear- it almost looked like having applied pink colored powder over my face. But what I really liked about his cream was the fact that it did not make my skin feel dry. In fact my skin texture had improved quite considerably and my skin felt quite smooth and soft.

Tri Derma Redness Repair Cream proved to be a great aid in helping me balance and stabilize my skin. Convenient to use, this cream quite easily got absorbed

into my skin without leaving any kind of greasiness or oiliness behind. In fact I could now just do all my normal routine without having to hide my face with any kind of make- up. Compact and portable, this cream easily accommodated in my purse, thereby helping me treat my red skin even during my travels. In fact this cream also worked wonderfully when my sister tried using it on her red skin after she had tried using a new cosmetic on her skin. The only think that I disliked about this cream was its horrible smell- which of course slowly faded away as soon as it dried.

Tri Derma Redness Repair Cream for sure has restored my self confidence and has helped me face the world with greater confidence. A great thumbs - up product- indeed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2617071196750431/k2311a0717/7.17.10